Skip to main content

AP Program

SAT & ACT Test Dates

Fee waivers are available with Leandra in the Guidance Office or EAOP


Check out Scholarships.  Remember there is A LOT of money available for you to go to college, the Class of 2017 earned over $250,000 in scholarship money!  The first step is to apply.

Graduation Requirements

Financial Aid Calculator

Do you want an estimation of the amount of financial aid you are eligible for?  This website will give you an estimate of your family's cost for you to attend college.  FAFSA4caster

Youth NOW Student Center

Youth NOW offers drop in homework help, tutoring in Math, Science and English and a computer lab.  They are open Monday-Thursday from 1:30-5:30 at 31 Carr Street.  Check out for more information.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  How do I resolve a classroom-related problem?

A:  The best way to find a resolution for students who are having classroom-related problems is to follow a four-step, progression.

1.  The first and most direct contact should be with the student's teacher.  You may contact teachers directly via phone or email through the school's webpage.  If your student has already spoken with his or her teacher, an early contact from the parent to the teacher generally resolves any issue.

2.  If communication with the teacher does not resolve the problem, please contact your student's counselor.  Your student's counselor can assist in resolving the issue.

3.  The next person to contact if there has not been satisfactory resolution after the first two steps is the appropriate grade-level Assistant Principal.

4.  Finally, if the three steps have been completed and there is still no resolution, you may contact the School Principal.

Q:  How do I request a transcript?

A:  Contact the Registrar.

Q:  Who is my student's counselor?

A:  Counselors divide their caseload by student grade and the students' last name.  Click here for the counselor caseloads to find your student's counselor.

Q:  How can I contact my student's teacher(s)?

A:  You must know the names of your student's teachers.  The fastest way to contact teachers is through email.  If you would prefer to phone the teachers, they also have phone extensions where you may leave a message.

Q:  How do I clear an absence for my student?

A:  Contact the attendance office. 

Counseling Schoolloop page

school Counseling

COUNSELING TEAM - WE'll be there for you!

Welcome to the Watsonville High School Guidance and Counseling page. It is our goal to provide a comprehensive resource to help students develop and acquire skills, abilities, knowledge and attitudes necessary to plan for their future.  Counselors provide guidance to students and parents through a variety of activities which include:  Individual counseling appointments, course selection and scheduling, 4 year plans, Career, College, Financial aid, and Scholarship information.  

GRAD REQUIREMENTS: Class of 2023 and Beyond
grad requirements
         COUNSELOR CASELOADS - 2022-23
caseloads 2022-23

WHS Grad Requirements.docx

WHS Grad Requirements Spanish.docx

Transcript Requests

Transcript Request should be made at the Registrar’s Office.  The students need to fill out a Transcript Request Form to authorize the Registrar to release their transcript to a College/University or may pick up their transcript. 

Alumni Transcript request --- Alumni’s can call or stop by the Registrar’s Office to order their High School Transcript.  The transcript fee is $5.00. 

Naviance logo


CLICK on the image below to go to the Cabrillo Website for Dual Enrollment directions and application

SAT cancelled

Important Websites

High School Mathematics COurse PLACEMENT INFORMATION

seal info