Watsonville High School  Logo
Contact Us Welcome Principal's Corner ESLRS WHS Foundation Willie's Family and Friendz
Watsonville High Course Catalog Academies After School Learning Program Guidance AVID
ASB HOME ASB Clubs Catz Wear
WHS Athletics
WHS Parents Info Site Council
Essential Documents Important Links for Staff Bell Schedule PVUSD calendar Yearbook
Staff Directory WHS Staff
Freshmen Sophomores Juniors Seniors Important Links for Students Bulletin Community Service Catz Code DRESS CODE- CATZCODE Socio Emotional Counselor

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  How do I resolve a classroom-related problem?

A:  The best way to find resolution for students who are having classroom-related problems is to follow a four-step, progression.

1.  The first and most direct contact should be with the student's teacher.  You may contact teachers directly via phone or email through the school's webpage.  If your student has already spoken with his or her teacher, an early contact from the parent to the teacher generally resolves any issue.

2.  If the communication with the teacher does not resolve the problem, please contact your student's counselor.  Your student's counselor can assist in resolving the issue.

3.  The next person to contact if there has not been satisfactory resolution after the first two steps, is the appropriate grade-level Assistant Principal.

4.  Finally, if the three steps have been completed and there is still no resolution, you may contact the school  principal.

Q:  How do I request a transcript?

A:  Contact the registrar.

Q:  Who is my student's counselor?

A:  Counselors divide their caseload by student grade and the students' last name.  Click here for the counselor caseloads to find your student's counselor.

Q:  How can I contact my student's teacher(s)?

A:  You must know the names of your student's teachers.  The fastest way to contact teachers is through email.  If you would prefer to phone the teachers, they also have phone extensions where you may leave a message.

Q:  How do I clear an absence for my student?

A:  Contact the attendance office.