Pink Slips available for pick up--Monday, May 23rd in the Quad--Lunch and Afterschool ONLY!!
Graduation and Grad Night Info
Link for Senior Survey - mandatory for all seniors! http://goo.gl/forms/Ou69BRq7nxfvmZhB3
Steps to attending Cabrillo College
- Fill out an Application for Admissions
- Application website
- Make sure to apply for the Fall 2016 term. Cabrillo will send you an email with your Cabrillo College student ID. You will need this ID to register for the next step, the Online Orientation.
- Complete the online Orientation
- Orientation website
- Complete your Cabrillo College on line orientation at least one day prior to assessment. Print your certificate of completion and take it with you to your assessment test. You can also take a screen shot of the certificate displaying your name and present this on your mobile device.
- Submit an Intent to Participate in Running Start
- Sign up for an Assessment
- See your counselor to sign up for one of the following dates-2/4, 2/17, 2/24 or 3/17
You will need your Photo ID, Cabrillo Student ID Number, Certificate of Completion of the Orientation or a screen shot of the certificate displaying your name and present this on your mobile device.
Note: You may not need to assess. Please refer to the Assessment website Assessment website for course placement options in lieu of assessment (e.g.: AP scores, California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) results (formerly EAP/STAR test): (CAASPP) or AP scores MUST be submitted by April 1st in order to be processed by the April 15th deadline
Attend an Educational Plan Workshop
To plan your courses, attend an Student Planning Session. This workshop will help you select the correct classes for Summer and/or Fall 2016. WHS will be offering some sessions, please see your counselor for the dates.
If an appointment with a Cabrillo counselor is needed, make one by calling 831-479-6274 or 831-479-6385 in Aptos, or 831-786-4734 for Watsonville.
Important! These steps MUST be completed and documentation received no later than April 15, 2016, in order to participate in Running Start.
Class of 2016 required survey
Senior portraits Info
Watsonville High has picked The Van Zantes as the school photographer. As this studio will be providing the photography for the yearbook, all seniors need to have their photograph taken by a Van Zante’s photographer to be included in the yearbook’s senior class pages. Appointments are necessary
This year, for the Class of 2016, The Van Zantes are offering three session choices:
· A $30 SESSION will be a head and shoulders to hip length session in one outfit taken outdoors at the high school. Parents and/or students will view 15-20 images online, purchase and choose one for the yearbook. (Yearbook images are cropped to head and shoulders for a consistent head size.) The $30 session fee will be credited to online purchase of photos for the first 2 week viewing only. Pay in advance online. Come dressed and ready for photos. Allow 15-20 minutes of your time.
· A $75 SESSION is also available to provide one clothing change, choice of location and an opportunity for a student to personalize their portraits. $30 of the session fee will be credited to online purchase of photos for the first 2 week viewing only.
To make an appointment for FREE and $30 SESSION , go to, click on the MAKE APPOINTMENT button, then click on your logo to make appointment. Book the day, time and type of session that you desire. Appointments are necessary
On the specified dates, The Van Zantes will be set across from the cafeteria on the WHS campus.
To make an appointment for the $75 SESSION call The Van Zantes at 831-761-8800 for more information visit the website at www.vanzantes.com
You should receive an envelope soon with more information.
Need ideas on where to do Community Service Hours?
Check out the Watsonville Volunteer Center's website. They have many upcoming volunteer opportunities during winter break.